Learn all the details about this creation. Support and downloads are available below.
Our modern day game for the Commodore 64, Shredz64 blends old and new by making use of your Playstation guitar hooked through our PSX64 interface. Its design is modeled against the popular “Guitar Hero” series, geared toward the ability to play along to your favorite C64 music on the guitar. Correctly play notes to increase your applause meter and rack up points! Miss too many points, the crowd will stop applauding and you’re out! Shredz64 also features the “shredocity” meter that allows for extra points when you’re doing an awesome job shredding to your favorite chiptune.
With Shredz64, the fun doesn't stop when you've mastered all the included songs. You can add your favorite SID files to the game and record your own custom notes, or download songs other people have created - Shredz64 keeps rocking nonstop.
- Axel F Remix - Nantco Bakker [Difficult]
- Bombo - Ben Daglish [Easy]
- Dreamball - Johan T. Enyedi [Easy]
- Edwin's Dream - Edwin van Santen [Difficult]
- Ex State of Mind - Michal Hoffmann (Randall) [Difficult]
- Ghostbusters - Roger Duijckaerts (ReD) [Difficult]
- Hotel California - Tomas Danko [Medium]
- Lick My Guitar - Hein Holt (Hein Design) [Easy]
- Supremacy - Jeroen Tel / Maniacs of Noise [Medium]
- Zelda Overworld (Final Version) - Sascha Zeidler (Linus) [Difficult]
- Stairway Intro - Nantco Bakker [Easy]
- Still Alive (Portal Credits) - Andreas Slotte (Ghormak) [Difficult]
- Zak McKracken Remix - Roger Duijckaerts (ReD) [Difficult]